Distilled water is water that has been boiled into vapor and condensed back into liquid in a separate container. Impurities in the original water that do not boil below or near the boiling point of water remain in the original container.
Scottsil NS10 is a strategically formulated & synergistic blend of hydrogen peroxide with silver ions, stabilized for use as a purpose, highly effective sanitizer for use in various applications found in fruits and vegetables for disinfection of surface by method of fogging, fumigation and surface wiping.
- 0.001%w/v Stabilized Silver nitrate IP.
- 3 % w/v Hydrogen peroxide IP.
- 0.001 % Other additives such as Stabilizers and activators.
Method of Application
Fruits and vegetables disinfection – Submerged or dip fruits and vegetables in the solution of 1 Liter Scott Sil NS10 + 5 Liter DM water for 7-10 minutes.
- Use with caution for those who are sensitive to silver.
- Avoid drinking and this is of external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Gradient brown yellow and trace precipitation might appear after-Long term storage. It is normal and does not affect use.